Starting & Charging systems
What Does Service Include?
- Inspecting the battery, cables, case and hold down bracket.
- Cleaning the battery terminals and connectors.
- Testing the surface charge and cold cranking amp capacity of your battery.
- Testing the voltage draw of your starter.
- Testing the voltage output of your alternator.
- Checking your electrical system for any possible battery drains.
It is easy to schedule an appointment online. Choose a location below and complete the form. We will call you to confirm your appointment. Couldn’t be easier! See you soon.
8799 E Point Douglas Rd S
275 Century Ave N
“Great service and friendly staff. They fixed my car at a very reasonable cost. It was ready when they said it would be. I highly recommend this shop. -Susan B.”
“Honest guys and good price. Good prices for professional services. A rare find. -Diana T”
“They have always treated us well. Glad to have them in the neighborhood. Honest and do their best to fix it right the first time. Thanks. -Rachel P.”