When is Service or Repair Necessary?
- If you notice uneven or rapid tire wear.
- If your car wanders on a straight, level road.
- If your car pulls or drifts away from a straight line.
- If your steering wheel is crooked even when driving straight, on a level road.
What Does a Wheel Alignment Include?
- Inspecting steering and suspension system including tire condition and air pressure.
- Checking initial alignment readings.
- Adjusting camber, caster, and toe angles, if adjustable, to manufacturer specifications.
- Checking final alignment readings to verify alignment is within specification.
- Road testing.
It is easy to schedule an appointment online. Choose a location below and complete the form. We will call you to confirm your appointment. Couldn’t be easier! See you soon.
8799 E Point Douglas Rd S
275 Century Ave N
“Great service and friendly staff. They fixed my car at a very reasonable cost. It was ready when they said it would be. I highly recommend this shop. -Susan B.”
“Honest guys and good price. Good prices for professional services. A rare find. -Diana T”
“They have always treated us well. Glad to have them in the neighborhood. Honest and do their best to fix it right the first time. Thanks. -Rachel P.”