steering & suspension Repair
Common Steering and Suspension Problems that Occur are:
- Your steering wheel is vibrating when you’re at high speeds.
- Your steering is loose, wandering off to either side.
- You feel every bump in the road as you go over them.
- You hear excessive noise when going over uneven terrain.
- You hear loud screeching while parking or going at low speeds.
- When ever you notice any issues in performance, please have an ASE trained technician evaluate your vehicle.
Common Areas We Inspect:
- Power steering system
- Steering linkage
- Shock absorbers
- Front and rear suspensions
- Wheel alignment
- Coil springs
It is easy to schedule an appointment online. Choose a location below and complete the form. We will call you to confirm your appointment. Couldn’t be easier! See you soon.
8799 E Point Douglas Rd S
275 Century Ave N
“Great service and friendly staff. They fixed my car at a very reasonable cost. It was ready when they said it would be. I highly recommend this shop. -Susan B.”
“Honest guys and good price. Good prices for professional services. A rare find. -Diana T”
“They have always treated us well. Glad to have them in the neighborhood. Honest and do their best to fix it right the first time. Thanks. -Rachel P.”